Saturday 20 July 2013

INTERVIEW


  
THIS was my interview looking  FORMAL =)

Today i spended whole of my day for interview and absent our senior 3 grathering ladys`day
i am so sorry about that

I HOPE my load will be approve =)
and met some new friend all of them were so friendly and nice

WE were waited about 3 hours and the secretary asked us maybe can having our lunch at the ground floor 
and we went.
ACTUALLY it`s look like a chinese restorant and the design also
but AUNTY said this is a 华人穆斯林餐厅 
so it would not have any pork in the food


WELL,we had wait for the three hours fortunately i always bring a book with me
when i am boring,i can read my book not sleeping
someone told me before
''dont sleep too much,because u have a lot of time to sleep when the life is end''
this is the book that i am reading now
《三毛。把快乐当传染病》

SHE XIAO TUNG
she`s hobby is taking photo with her friend
i always have to take photo with her when we are hanging out
有时候
看着照片里的自己
我并不觉得那是我
cheryl?
do u see my nail`s colour??`
it`s nice?



I AM VERY HAPPY
that my friend want to try to be a successful person
DONT GIVE UP

机会就是你的

4 comments:

  1. hope ur interview will approval...i like''
    a lot of time to sleep when the life is end''

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...hope u can get the loan ya!

    ReplyDelete