Thursday 25 July 2013

RESULT IS OUT!

TODAY
result is out!!!

I want to congratulation to myself
```C``is separate with me from now!!!!



yeah!!!!
my result always follow by the grade of  C
like my UEC and SPM result 
i hate it so much

REMIND to myself that
my target is keep it up that CPGA (more than 3.5)
than i can register scholarship next year



i am keep finding parttime job at a FB GROUP
``events promoters needed``
this group was great and awesome!!!
u can find job through group and dont need to find job on newspaper
keep calling the and ask for the details with call
now
we can know the details though the group

i need money please >,<
i dont have scholarship to help my parents to reduce their stress(giving fees)
so i need to work some parttime job to earn some pocket money 
and some of the fees for study abroad at TAIWAN in the following year

I hate those always lazy

and too rely with their parents




HELLO 
you dont have time to rely with ur parents okay?

please dont let ur parents have too much burden
althought they will to do it more and more




4 comments:

  1. Congratz babe! Hmm, i'm waiting for my results too.
    But damn it I know I didn't do well on it.
    Probably have to resit for some papers? Hmm..
    Keep it up babe!
    Fighting together yeah! U can do it even better! <3

    ReplyDelete