Thursday 18 July 2013

sweet wednesday with mandy xian hui


自己成功是本事
帮助别人一起成功 是成就

today was a sweet wednesday
i went to sungai long and meet up my buddy
mandy~~pei xian~~pei hui


i like those living area got a guard always keep asking that where you want to go??
and than keep my P-licence at the guard house =(
but actually it is  good and have a safe mood in living area that combine with my living area


i always keep worrying that my safety even i stay at home >.<
SO i dont want always keep in a serious mood in my future life so if i have to move to a new house
IT should be a very secure residential and have a guard house like MANDY home
always keep asking the visitor where they want to go and ask visitor to give their LIcence


TODAY i met them
peixian and peihui keep saying that WHY I BECOME THIN?
before they said this with me my aunty and uncle(姑姑和姑丈) also said this with me when i am FINAL EXAM
and my uncle kept joking with me that i no need to eat any diet pills also can lose weight


AM I REALLY LOSE WEIGHT?


AM I GETTING SLIMMER?



i think maybe i had to stress to my assignment and presantation and my final exam T^T
it was too many assignment that i faced that movement
chi bu hao shui bu hao >.<


when i said goodbye with my friend
my friend(peixian and peihui)still keep asking to eat more
THANK YOU <3


HOPE all of us can work hard and earn money together
and to be successful student =)

4 comments:

  1. You always that thin de lak! HAHA 瘦瘦酱的车栗子!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我们一直有见面 你不会觉得我瘦了噢!!哈哈哈

      Delete
  2. so jealous that you can go wherever you want to go.
    Not like me, boring life. :(
    Hmm, long time didn't read others blog.
    So good that you used Eng, keep it up! We hwaiting together! <3
    Love you. Btw, I have updated my blog again. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur life is not boring
      ur life is meaningful that because
      u have us(all ur best friend^^)

      Delete